We strive to offer a unique setting that allows people to meet and relax together in a place that serves the needs of the particular organization. Serving those who serve is an important part of the Ranch’s mission. When groups book an overnight meeting, lodging and meals are provided as well as a suitable meeting space. Groups have access to the Ranch grounds and public facilities as well as trails on our 280 acre wilderness area.
|Sample Overnight rates for groups
*Rates are per person
|1 night, 3 meals||$107||$119||$134||$177|
|2 nights, 5 meals||$191||$213||$242||$324|
Explanation of Occupancy
- Dorm:5-8 people per cottage (St. Stephen’s Youth Village)
- Standard:3-4 people per room or cottage (Kay Qvale Ranch House, Harrison House, or St. Stephen’s Youth Village)*Standard Rate applies to all people staying in Kay Qvale Ranch House only if there are 28 or more.
- Double:2 people per room or cottage
- Single:1 person per room or cottage
*To stay only one weekend night add $20.
Meeting accommodations are varied and flexible, with more formal conference style or informal living room space available for all sized groups. Meeting areas have full kitchens or kitchenette areas for snacks. Basic A/V equipment is included in the day use rate. An organization is assigned meeting based on the size and needs of the group. Coffee and tea is provided during the group arrival.
|Day use rates for groups:
*Rates are per person
|Meeting space only||$17|
|Meeting space with Lunch||$33|
|Meeting space, Continental Breakfast & Lunch||$38|
|Meeting space, Lunch and Morning & Afternoon Snack||$39|
Individual Rates Per Person, Per Night
The Bishop’s Ranch schedules individual retreats up to two weeks before a proposed visit, as space permits around the visiting groups.
|Meals (when available)||Rates|
*Rates effective January 1, 2016.
- The Bishop’s Ranch requires a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the projected cost to reserve space on the calendar.
- Please call or e-mail to inquire about further rate information, or to determine if space is available on the calendar.
- When accompanied by their parents, youth (age 13 to 18 years old), and children 12 years old and under receive a special, reduced price. Children 2 years and under are free.
- The Bishop’s Ranch is owned by the Episcopal Diocese of California.
- Groups of the Episcopal Diocese of California have a lower group rate per person.